PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
NARRATIVE WORLDBUILDING AND SERIES CREATION WORKSHOP
Workshop Series Overview
Title: An Introduction to Epic Story Creation Series
Number of Workshops: 4
Length of Each Workshop: 120 minutes
Description: "Do you have an incredible idea that would make a fantastic novel, comic book, or film series? Attend this sequence of interactive workshops and learn how to craft your idea into an epic series.”
● Guiding Principles For Epic Storytelling– This workshop covers:
o Using theme, purpose, and expectation to clearly state the story’s narrative.
● Character Relationships in Epic Storytelling– This workshop covers:
o Why crafting key characters (protagonist, antagonist, foils) specifically from the Guiding Principles is important.
● Building Conflict in Epic Storytelling- This workshop covers:
o Designing organic conflict
● Designing Blueprints for Epic Storytelling- This workshop covers:
o How emotional continuity serves storytelling.
Epic Story Creation Packet which includes the following handouts:
● Epic Story Creation Worksheet
● Character Archetype Worksheet
● Central Conflict Worksheet
● Story Unit: Scene Worksheet
● Suggested Reading List
Partner Benefits: This series of workshops provide great opportunities for:
Brand Recognition - This series will raise the awareness of the business, setting the stage for additional patrons and business partners.
Building Community - This series will create a space for people of common interest to gather and network.
Additional Online Resource - This series is available to record. Add it to your library’s online resources.
Workshop Series Fee: Pricing dependent on expected attendees. Large group and educational partnership discounts available). Click here for booking.